Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inception Movie Review


Ok I know this movie is pretty old now, but I only watched it recently & I have to say it is excellent! <3
I think Leo's movies are getting better & better, not just a pretty boy anymore. The movie is about dreams, the way they explain it makes perfect sense to me. Of course ( I think) in real life we cannot enter and exit each other's dream as we pleased, however, everything else seems to make sense. I personally dream  A LOT, I think every single night, so frequent that it feels weird when I don't dream.

The movie explain that if we dream something from our memory, we can get messed up about which one is dream or reality. Although it seems impossible, but I think it's true. One time or twice,  I dream of things I actually seem in real life & it seriously messed me up with dream and reality! Because the next day I kept telling people things and they told me it never happen! It was kinda scary... When we dream of things that we made up, the reality is obvious when we wake up, that's why we usually don't have this problem.



I give 5 stars! Must see movie! Have a lot of action & depth; I was never bored for a second!

I had a little crush on Leo since Titanic, after a while, not anymore... but now yes.. I love him again. haha



xoxo

HitomiNeko

No comments:

Post a Comment