Friday, November 12, 2010

Blogger Award! YaY!

Hihi everyday, I received an award today! It made my day.. ^^ I'm very happy <3

BunnyLuverz Gave me the award. Thank U so much <3 !!!
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4.Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Random seven facts about me :
  • I Dream A LOT
  • I used to be able to walk in heelz all day. Now I die in it pretty quickly! Sadness
  • I like the old french fashion a lot
  • I want to lose my tummy but i love to eat too much, I wonder if excercise really work?
  • I love both Hello Kitty & Mickey Mouse
  • I only have a tiny bit of talent in the kitchen. haha
  • I think I still am searching for what I want to do with my life
Random seven recently discovered blogs:
Alright, I wanted to tag more people but I think it's better that I play with the rules!! hope all of you enjoy your award ! Spread the LOVE !


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment