Monday, November 22, 2010

I LOVE YOUR BLOG INTERVIEW

Hey Everyone ^^ I got tagged for an : I LOVE YOUR BLOG INTERVIEW!! from Vikki ! Thanks for tagging me, I feel flattered ! <3 <3 <3 So here are the questions... ^^
1)      Why did you create this blog?
There is an interesting story. I have two of my best friends who are far away from me; very rarely we get to talk together, especially for all three of us to have time together. One time, we found each other all available online, one of us was in the library and the only working messenger available there was the Gmail chat. Therefore, I had to sign up Gmail in order to chat and discovered Blogger though Gmail! For the longest time I always use Xanga as my blogging place, but now I have a new additional one and I am pretty happy with it too ^_^

2)      What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow any types of blog that is updated regularly.  I like fashion blogs and makeup blogs and it’s also interesting to see other type of blogs, like recipe blogs, comic blogs ^^
3)      Favorite makeup brand?
My current favorites are…
Eyes: MAC
Lips: Dior
Face: BB Cream ß right now using one that my friend gave me from Taiwan, so I’m not sure the brand. But I recently heard about this brand: Skin 79 ( pic above) from Korea and seems to be really hot all over Asia, so I plan to try it after I’m done with my current bottle ^^

4)      Favorite clothing brand?
Mmmm this one is difficult, if it’s the clothes that I actually buy, I don’t know if I really have a favorite shop. If we’re talking about any brand, then it’s really too hard to choose! If you want to know what types of clothing I find attractive just check out my mag scans section! It is too much to put all the pages in, so I do cut down some pages that I don't find interesting!

20101010_e884de38fab113dd776f3L8JqsgcOL4S.jpg picture by hitomi_meow
Mag Scans


5)      Your indispensable makeup product?
I would have to say eye liner. Usually if I have no time at all to do any makeup, I will at least put eyeliner. Although usually that’s basically the only thing I put on, plus draw my eye brows…& that’s kind of it! That’s why I never use up my makes ups, which at the end I think it is really wasteful & since I already spend the money, why not make myself beautiful? Therefore, I am  currently making a better habit of using my makeup’s regularly!

6)      Your favorite color?
When I was really young, my favorite color was Red, because my favorite story was the “Red Riding Hood”. Later, I start to love pink, like most girls and I still do love it very much… though just recently I start to love red again. I guess for the longest time I felt like red was such an outdated color, I never really buy anything in red… until this holiday season’s red nail polishes came out & now I think red is so hot! Haha
 
7)      Your perfume?
I’m not really a perfume addict… It doesn’t attract me like makeup does… I do own a few perfume though. It’s been a long time since I bought any perfume because I don’t use it often. One perfume I been meaning to buy, if I ever finish my current bottle is: Dior Addict 2. Both the packaging and the sweet smell attract me so much! <3


8)      Your favorite film?
I don’t know if it’s possible to have a favorite film. When I was young, I used to replay the same movies over and over and still find it very interesting to watch. Now, I only watch the same movie once. If I ever want to re-watch it, it’ll need at least a 5 year gap. I guess the most current ( which is like 5-6 years ago?) movie that I re-watched more than 3 times is the “ white chicks”. It is so funny! I love comedy, and it’s probably the only genre of movie that I can watch over and over again ^^


9)      What country would you like to visit and why?
Japan: I want to go there since I was a baby; I definitely want to check it out sometime soon.
Europe: I forgot what trigger me to want to go there, but I do love the old buildings, everything is so small and delicate. I also would love to visit the museums there and visit the opera houses. Just thinking about it makes me so excited <3
Pyramid at Louvre Museum, Paris, France


10)   Write the last question and answer it yourself
Question: If you have a genie to make a wish what would it be?
Answer: I don’t believe in genies and I think I seriously have too many wishes. However, my most current wish is met Christina Aguilera! & you can actually help me make that happen by playing my recorded song here:


(In case you’re curious… My previous wish was to have Christina Aguilera’s Voice! Hahhaha)


Now it’s my turn to pass this interview to a few bloggers





I'm not sure how many I was suppose to tag, so I tagged 7 bloggers like I did last time ^^ hope you enjoyed the blog & remember to listen/vote for me!! ( Multiple hits very appreciated!) thx a million! <3<3<3

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment