Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 13 : the Town/City You reside

Day 13 : the Town/City You reside
I currently live in CA. It’s a big place I know, I don’t know if I’m really in love with the place. The only thing I love is the food, which I cannot live without. The prices are ok, some pretty cheap, which only happens when you have tons of places competing, =  I have a lot of choices to choose from <3 Some of my favorite food are...
Taiwanese shaved Ice

Beard Papa..YUM! O & i tried this once in China is no good! But here in US is GOOD !

I ate a lot of korean BBQ lately. Though quickly into the meal I would often think I'm eating too much meat & then realized i'm grading the food solely based on the side dishes! haha

Other then food, I know I do appreciate the friends that I made here. When I was away at college, I did also made friends but when school was over everyone was scattered back to their home town or next destination. Thanks for the internet; I am still able to KIT with them. However, as we all know, nothing is better than the times we have together with each other in person..<3
So what ( would) make you decide to stay where to live?

No comments:

Post a Comment