Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 14: Something you craved today

The other day I went to the mall & as I walked pass by Clarins, the sales lady start speaking loudly to me when I didn’t even look at her. So I turned and she basically grabbed me & keeps telling me how great their whitening products are. She was pretty persuasive and I have to say I almost bought them. However, I know to never buy a product without doing research so I hold the thought!  Today, I'm craving whitening products, actually buying them has been on my mind for a while, I used Dior couple years ago  but I didn’t use a line, I only use the essence bottle because I felt buying the whole line is too expensive & unnecessary. The bad thing with me is consistency, so brightening process was not so successful because of the discontinue usage. This year I think I’m finally growing up and becoming more consistent at not just one but many things. So I thought I should give whitening another try.
Right now I am still kind of leaning toward Dior, Sekkisei or Shiseido. The Dior Snow line seems to be pretty popular, Shiseido and Sekkisei are popular/ made for Asians so it seems that they should work.
 Dior Snow : White Reveal Essence: concentration of T.E.C.™ to target existing dark spots and help prevent the new ones. Moisturizes, illuminates and firms to fully reveal the vibrant translucency of a fresh, luminous complexion. 1.7 oz. $115

Sekkisei


White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum: An intensive treatment for skin with dark spots or acne marks. Hydrates & include 4MSK, m-Tranexamic Acid, and Multi-Target Vitamin C target spots at every process of melanin formation for clear, even-toned skin. Natural Yomogi Extract catalyzes the elimination of pigmentation.  $125

 

I will probably do some research and update this blog later & post which brand I finally decide to purchase. What whitening products do you buy if you use, if you don’t, have you consider it?

No comments:

Post a Comment