Monday, July 6, 2009

You Glow Girl: LORAC TANtalizer Baked Matte Satin Bronzer SPF 15


I am a firm believer in the 'before you leave the house, take off one accessory' rule. Unfortunately, when it comes to beauty, a trip to tranny-ville isn't so easily averted. So my best advice to avoid going overboard is to think simple before applying anything to your face.

One of the best tips to prevent product overload is to invest in a good bronzer. Adding warmth to your complexion allows you to get away with wearing less. My new favorite bronzer is LORAC TANtalizer Baked Matte Satin Bronzer SPF 15, which has a mineral-based, baked formula that goes on silky-smooth for a glow that lasts. It can be used wet or dry, depending on the intensity you desire, and is great for contouring and highlighting. It might just be the best bronzer I've ever used.

Using the TANtalizer Baked Matte Satin Bronzer SPF 15, I've been borrowing a technique from my girl Jenn Falik's playbook. Apply the powder in the shape of a 3 on each side of your face; hit your forehead, cheeks and jawline evenly for a super natural looking all-over glow. I dust it on with my ecoTools Powder Brush; it's super-soft and picks up just the right amount of pigment.

Swipe on two coats of your must-have mascara and coat your pucker in a sheer gloss, and you're good to glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment