Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup: Buy Right Now!

At the risk of sounding snobbish, I haven't worn drugstore foundation since college. And even then, it looked a hot mess. But I was broke and I didn't have any other options.

Since then, I've been making my foundation purchases at Sephora and the department store beauty counters because my color is difficult to match and it's near impossible for me to buy without trying. And even if I did find a close color match, the formulation was either too dry, too greasy, too sheer or too opaque for my persnickety skin.

But I've changed my tune since I attended a Revlon event last week in New York City. We bloggers went home with a bunch of Revlon's newest goodies...and my favorite, by far, is their Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup. Since I tried it, it has become my go-to foundation. Can you believe? For less than $14, you can purchase one of the best foundations I've tried all year.

Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup has a unique air-whipped texture that dries to a soft matte finish...perfect for those with oily and combination skin. It wears like a dream all day, averting the mid-day greasies. The coverage is sheer enough to let your skin breathe, but not so heavy that it looks like a mask. I apply it with the BeautyBlender sponge to ensure a seamless finish. And I swear that my acne has taken a little time out since I started using it.

Do yourself a favor and go buy Revlon's Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment