Sunday, July 12, 2009

Space-Saving Station: Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo


In my dreams, my bathroom looks like this.

Unfortunately, when I wake up, this is what I find...



Who am I kidding? It’s not even this nice.

It’s very bare bones, with just an inconveniently-located double electrical outlet. One plug is going steady with my electric toothbrush…which means that if I need to use more than one additional electric appliance, I’m SOL. I suppose it only makes sense, considering my non-existent countertop space can barely shoulder one hot hair tool at a time.

As a beauty addict faced with such an ugly situ, I was at the end of my cord. That is, until I discovered Barbar’s new 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo. This duo includes a 1” flat iron and ¾” curling iron, complete with a charging station that heats the tools up to 356° F in less than three minutes.

Once the irons are removed from the base, they bring the heat for up to five minutes. And since there’s only one cord between the two, I don’t have to worry about knots and tangles. Plus, I don’t have to stage a breakup between my Oral-B and the electric socket.

Images: gettyimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment