Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Ideeli Sales...Break Out Your Wallets!


Today at 10am, Ideeli.com kicks off its Rafe handbag sale. I love me a Rafe Totengco creation...my Diana hobo is TO DIE! So you know I need to add to my private collection. I have my eyes on the prize (above), this Keri tote. Keep your fingers crossed that I get it. You know how cutthroat handbag addicts get when they smell a sale...and this one is unreal (prices start at just $52)!


I've also been debating on whether or not I should snatch up this Falls sundress. I'm kind of wary about purchasing clothing online, considering how difficult it is for me to find pieces that fit. But it's so super cute and has adjustable straps, so I don't know if I'll be able to help myself. The purchase policy says that it can be returned within 14 days for merchandise credit and qualifies for free return shipping...so I might have to throw caution to the wind. Doesn't this dress just scream, "Take a chance on me?" Prices for this sale start at a very reasonable $45.

Ideeli membership is free...click here for an invite, courtesy of Spoiled Pretty. See you at the sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment