Friday, July 31, 2009

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Khloe Kardashian

Have you seen my beauty Q&A with Khloe Kardashian? It’s must-see TV, though my opinion might be a bit biased. The exclusive interview with Khloe Kardashian and her makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic, features their must-have products, makeup techniques and beauty secrets!

If you’ve already seen the interview and are fiending for more Dash dish, consider this a companion piece…

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Khloe Kardashian

1) She believes that being a prankster helps her hone her acting skills.

2) The Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode that makes her cringe is when she participated in an acting class.

3) Khloe’s fashion icons are Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, Victoria Bekham and Rihanna. “I love that one day she’s a schoolgirl and the next day she’s a dominatrix,” Khloe says of Rihanna. “I can appreciate that because I have multiple personalities
too.”

4) If she could only wear one designer for the rest of her life, it would be Alexander Wang.

5) “When it comes to my nails, I just always do crazy. I recently went to Africa and all of the kids were totally fascinated by my nails, which were really long with silver glitter tips and rhinestones on my ring fingers in the shape of a K.”

6) Khloe hardly ever wears false lashes because her natural lashes are forever long. “She just doesn’t need them,” Mario told me. I was up close and personal, and I can attest to the fact that Khloe won the genetic lottery when it comes to her lashes. They are ridiculously lush.

7) After seeing Khloe in certain photographs, people swear that Khloe has had her lips done – which isn’t true. It’s just that her natural lip color is the same as her skin…so when her lips are all done up, it makes them really pop.

8) Khloe is contemplating having the inside of her wrist inked with the word "Bunny," written in her mother’s handwriting. Since she was little, Bunny has been her mom’s pet name for her – and the new tattoo would be a compliment to this one she got last year.

9) Khloe says she would never get a name tattooed on her body, with the exception of her family. “Honey, even husbands come and go,” she joked.

10) Since watching the video, my inbox has been inundated with emails asking what lipstick/gloss Khloe was wearing in the video. Here’s the recipe: First, Mario lined her lips with MAC Lip Pencil in Spice. Then he mixed Josie Maran Finger Paints and MAC Lipstick in Myth, and filled in her lips. Finally, he topped it all off with NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight.

Want more Kardashians deets? Be sure to check out my interviews with Kim Kardashian and Mario Dedivanovic!

No comments:

Post a Comment