Friday, July 31, 2009

My Blowout Is The Bomb Y'all!

Peep my super sleek blowout, courtesy of Emma H at Cutler Salon in NYC. Isn't it amazin'? I'm glowing!

I was waltzing around the city that day thinkin' I was too cute. You couldn't tell me nothin'.

Emma tamed my tresses with a T3 hairdryer and flat iron, and polished it off with a little of Redken's Sleek Obedience Anti-Frizz Solid Serum - a pomade that she recommended I invest in.

Another reason to love Emma? She talked me out of cutting my bangs, suggesting that I simply switch my part from the left to the right side. And she was right. I don't know what kind of optical illusion it creates, but my hair looks 10 times more flattering, and it actually makes my face look thinner. And isn't that the ultimate goal?

If I lived in New York, I would definitely be scheduling bi-weekly visits with Emma. In fact, I think I might just make an appointment for September when I return. Can't be looking a hot mess at Fashion Week.

Oh, and did I mention that Emma does Rachael Ray's hair?

Cutler Salon
47 W. 57th Street (between Park & Lexington)
New York, NY 10012

No comments:

Post a Comment