Monday, July 6, 2009

Recessionista's Fabuless Pick of the Week: Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener


For this installment of Recessionista’s Fabuless Pick of the Week, I can’t think of a better product to plug than Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener. This liner’s wet. Yes, wet…got it goin’ like a turbo Vette.

This chubby pencil swathes lids in glossy color. Available in five shades, Eyeful can be applied to the entire eye as a shadow, or to the base of lashes as a liner.


Oh Rimmel, I wanna get wit ya…and take your picture.


Eyeful’s got it goin’ on. A lot of brands won’t like this song.
Cause them punks like to charge me a fortune, but I like to keep it cheap.


To the pricey pencils in the magazines, you ain’t it, Miss Thing.
Give me a fat, glossy eyeliner. At $7, it don’t get much finer.

Just 7 bucks?!?!? Child, I’m not lyin’.
Now you’re thinkin’ bout buyin’.

Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glisteners are sold at CVS, drugstore.com and ULTA.

Pictured on lid: Eyeful Eye Glistener in Straight Laced.
Pictured on inner arm: Eyeful Eye Glisteners in
Girls Only, Straight Laced and Talk To Me (top to bottom).

No comments:

Post a Comment