Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stock Up On Spanx Right Now at Nordstrom

Me and my Spanx Hide & Sleek Hi-Rise Panty are, literally, attached at the hip. Anytime I want to whittle my middle, I reach for this high-waisted shaper. If this panty charged for hours worked, I'm sure I'd be paying triple overtime...which is why I decided to pay Nordstrom a visit and pick up another piece to add to my Spanx collection.

Lucky me, my Nordstrom trip just happened to coincide with their Anniversary Sale...and I picked up this 'Hi-Rise' Body Smoother for just $44.90 (regularly $68)!

Spanx are expensive, so if you've been meaning to try their shapewear for the first time or you're a Spanx fan who has been meaning to add to her collection, now is the time to buy! Prices go back up on Monday, August 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment