Monday, December 13, 2010

The Town Movie Review



I started to watch this movie without even noticing who's in it. Soon realize it was starting Ben Affleck & I thought " Yay, must be a good movie!" Later, I learned that it is also directed by Ben! This is a crime movie but it doesn't involve too much high tech stuff. Everything is pretty straight forward but still keeps your attention throughout the film. I think the only thing I didn't find very realistic is the romance between the main characters. But that didn't really spoiled the movie until the very last bit... it made it a little unrealistic.

If you like Blake Lively, she's also in this film but she's not the main role. I rate this movie 4.5 stars. It is a little big long but definitely worth watching ^^ PS. there is a little nudity but pretty avoidable if you're not into that.






Read the story, please help & spread the words. 






If the button does not work for any reason & you would still like to help, please email me : hitomikat@gmail.com . Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment