Friday, December 17, 2010

My Day Post !

hihi <3

Today I was not able to have any net service for the WHOLE DAY. 'cause my office is moving n there's no net... so I was super bored for the whole day while I wait for the guys do all the work.. lol.. sorry.. I'm a girl.. can't do any heavy lifting ok?!    = ='''

So you know those games that comes with the computer? For the longest time I always think they're a joke, because they're BORING. & no one plays with them, except old people who don't really know how to use the computer/internet. ( Although I recently discover that many older people are learning to use the net now, like the skype and stuff. Way to save money without long distance phone calls!)

Today was different.. I am GRATEFUL for those boring computer games... or else I really don't know what would happen to my brain... I was not prepared for no net & nth to do for the whole day ( about 11 hours... 'cause the whole thing took way more time than expected, and the move is not over yet!) Of course... I could have gone home on time.. except I don't have a car...........

Games I played today: 

Bejewled
chess
Finding Item puzzle game 


So yeah, I had to wait.. but it's ok, at the end we got some free food for all the 'hard work" we did... ( Well, everyone else actually work really hard because I am the only girl in the office.. haha, but hey.. I did everything else that I was suppose to do other than all the heavy lifting!!! )

I think I am gonna fix my car soon.. I don't know how long it's going to take to fix it... Please Pray for me that my car will b fixed ok..... <3 Thank you!




Read the story, please help & spread the words. 





If the button does not work for any reason & you would still like to help, please email me : hitomikat@gmail.com . Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment