Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone =)

Hihi <3 

Sorry that I didn't post the last couple of days ~ the lack of net at work is killing me.. ha..  So has everyone had a good weekend? I myself went to my friends for a little Xmas Party. & I got a box of  My Beauty Diary Masks during White Elephant Gift Exchange!!



For those of you who are not sure what is " What Elephant Gift Exchange" : 
1) Depends on how many people are playing, put the numbers on pieces of paper. ( 10 ppl, 10 pieces). 
2) Fold the pieces together and have each person randomly pick a number
3) The person with #1 goes first to choose a gift from the pile and open it. 
4) Person #2 gets to choose either to steel first person's gift or choose another gift to open ~ & so on. 
5) If one's gift got stolen, one can choose another gift to open. 
6) Each gift can only be stolen 2 times ( or more depends on how many people are playing)



So yeah, it was actually my first time playing this game, it's quite fun & cheaper since you only have to bring one gift, instead of a gift for each person~~~ ( like I used to in HS.. ooo.. but of course it's a great feeling to have many gifts under my Xmas Tree..haha) 

So I am excited for my Masks.. I been wanting to test this brand forever but never got to buy it.. hehe ^^ hopefully it works well ~



Merry Christmas Everyone <3 <3

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 


Read the story, please help & spread the words. 





If the button does not work for any reason & you would still like to help, please email me : hitomikat@gmail.com . Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment