Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OPI My Private Jet: My New Favorite Nail Color

Meet my new favorite nail color, OPI My Private Jet. I was all set to paint my nails in Dior Vernis in Melisse for New York Fashion Week, but I forgot my bottle when I headed to the nail salon. So after a perfunctory scan of the polish selection, I chose My Private Jet. The entire time the technician shaped and buffed my nails, I kept second guessing my decision. But once I saw the finished manicure, I made a new spot in my heart for this shade. Described as luxurious black with glints of glamour, it's more gray-ish (very on trend) with fine sparkle. And in certain light, it morphs into a dark, olive-y shimmer.

I kid you not - more than 10 different people approached me at Fashion Week festivities asking what I was wearing on my nails. If that doesn't convince you to plop down $7.50 for a bottle...well, you crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment