Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Neosporin Launches New Lip Health Products

If you know me, you know that I'm a Neosporin junkie. I'm like the overzealous dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding who sprays Windex on everything; except my weapon of choice is Neosporin. I put it on everything because, to me, Neosporin heals all wounds...and I feel nekkid if I don't have a tube of it in my purse or on my person at all times.

So imagine my surprise (and excitement) to learn that the #1 doctor recommended brand of topical antibiotic treatment recently launched a new line of Lip Health products - timed perfectly to prepare your lips for the upcoming fall chill. They are hitting stores over the next few weeks and retail for around $4.99.

The new Neosporin Lip Health line includes 2 products:
* Daily Hydration Therapy nourishes and strengthens the lips by day, and has SPF 20.
* Overnight Renewal Therapy works during the body's natural recovery process while you sleep, resulting in softer, smoother lips by day.

Both products have been clinically shown to restore visibly healthier lips in just 3 days. They have a patented technology that penetrates within the skin's surface to restore healthier lips, unlike other products that simply provide a topical barrier.

Neosporin Lip Health products are available at nationwide food, drug and mass market chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment