Monday, September 21, 2009

Emmys 2009 Beauty: Christina Hendricks

Mad Men star Christina Hendricks knows that the best accessory a woman can have on the red carpet is luminous skin. Which is why her makeup artist, Georgie Eisdell relied on La Mer products for the 2009 Emmy Awards.

Georgie said, "The look we went for with Christina had a little 20's influence. I wanted it to keep Christina's makeup really fresh, clean and elegant. I prepared her skin with La Mer’s The Moisturizing Lotion – it’s perfect to hydrate the skin with being greasy and a perfect base for foundation. Next, I love La Mer’s Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15 for Christina. It is light on the skin but gives excellent coverage where needed. Under her eyes I used La Mer’s new Radiant Concealor SPF 25 - a genius product, it goes on so easily and does not cake under the eye. Before I started on her eye I lathered her lips with La Mer’s The Lip Balm. I love using this on Christina; she has full lips so keeping them hydrated is really important and when it's time to apply lipstick it goes on beautifully."


Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment