Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Made Out Like A Bandit at DSW!

Unfortunately, I inherited flat, fat feet from Mama Spoiled Pretty. So shoe shopping for me is usually an exercise in futility.

So when I need a new pair of kicks, I like to hit up DSW - where I am free to try on shoes to my heart's content. No joke, there have been times when I've tried on 100 pairs of shoes, only to walk out of the store empty-handed. That's how hard to fit my feet are.

But yesterday, I visited my local DSW (in Willow Grove, PA) and made out like a bandit! Check out my footwear windfall:


Steve Madden Hoop Suede Flat Ankle Boot, $49.95 (originally $75)


Blowfish Fantum Zippered Cuff Boot, $59.95 (originally $79)


Steve Madden Stella Pointed Toe Ruffle Flat, $44.95 (originally $65)


Anne Klein Basha Dress Flat, $34.95 (originally $79)

As if these prices weren't mind-blowing enough, I also cashed in a DSW Rewards coupon I received in honor of my birthday (which is this Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment