Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday Cat Eye

I have been told my many a professional that my eyes were made for makeup. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I'm pretty sure that when God formed me in the womb, s/he said to her/himself, "Wow...when this girl grows up, she's gonna rock a fierce cat eye."

So to celebrate my third annual 29th birthday, Mr. Spoiled Pretty and I dined at Tinto, one of my favorite restaurants in Philadelphia - and I sported this ferosh feline eye.



Here's the recipe to replicate the look:

Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to entire eye, lashline up to brow bone.

Using MAC 242 Shader Brush, apply Stila Kitten Smudge Pot on the lid - from lashline to crease.

Using MAC 217 Blending Brush, lightly apply Stila Kitten Eye Shadow to the lid - from lashline to brow bone.

Using MAC 266 Small Angle Brush, line the eye with Stila Black Smudge Pot, flicking at the edge.

Prime lashes with Lancome Oscillation Powerbooster. Before it dries, layer Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara on top.

Finally, dip MAC 210 Precise Eye Liner Brush into Stila Kitten Eye Shadow and apply to inner corner of the eye, in a sideways V.

And here's a bonus - thanks to the products' staying power, your eye makeup will have nine lives. Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment