Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Almost Fame-ous: Sephora Lip Glosses Inspired by Fame Re-make

I love me a dance movie - a la Dirty Dancing, Center Stage and Save The Last Dance*. I've even been known to willingly watch Honey, in its entirety, if the TV remote has gone into hiding and I'm too lazy to look for it. So I'm kind of keyed up for the upcoming Fame re-make (I am a child of the 80s, after all). But what I'm even more excited about is Sephora's new Fame Brilliant Shine Lip Glosses.

As part of a partnership with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures (MGM), Sephora introduces five limited-edition glosses, now available in stores and online. With your lips dressed in these lustrous, non-sticky, moisturizing glosses, people will see you and cry.

You've got big dreams?
You want fame?
Well, fame costs.
And Sephora is where you start paying...in Hamiltons (or two Lincolns, or ten Washingtons).

Glosses are available in five scene stealing shades: In The Spotlight, Raw Talent, Rising Star, Standing Ovation and Starring Role. Baby, remember these names...

Remember!
Remember!
Remember!
Remember!
Remember!
Remember!

*What's your favorite dance movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment