Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kim Kardashian Joins OK! as Contributing Beauty Editor

I guess it was only a matter of time before a magazine hit Kim Kardashian up for beauty advice.

On her blog, Kim writes:

You don't know how excited I am about my new venture!! As you guys know, I love to share my beauty tips with you! I get so many comments asking about products, application techniques, what looks to use to match skin tones or hair colors... and now I'm going to get to share all the secrets I've learned from my fabulous glamor squad as Contributing Beauty Editor at OK Magazine!!!!! Ahhhh!!! I start this month with New York Fashion Week and will be doing exclusive videos and columns from behind the scenes.

You have all been my biggest inspiration! Without your comments and questions I would never have even considered this a possibility and I'm thrilled to be working with
OK Magazine to share my thoughts and tips with you all!!!!! Bring on NY Fashion Week! Thank you! :)

For more Kim Kardashian news, beauty and makeup tips, click here.

Source: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

Photos: gossipcenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment