Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Dark Side In YRB Magazine

Kim Kardashian has a dark side...and, no surprise, it's absolutely gorgeous. Just peep these pics from the new issue of YRB Magazine.

"My YRB Magazine shoot just came out and I am loving the results," Kim shared on her blog.

"I love the photog, Mike Ruiz, and my stylist Darius Baptist was amazing! The always wonderful Troy Jensen did my makeup!! This shoot was done the day I left for Africa. I really love the transformation and the clothes were amazing!!! This has got to be one of the most unique shoots I've ever done! Not sure I'll ever go for a permanent short cut, but it definitely works for this shoot."













For more Kim Kardashian news, beauty and makeup tips, click here.

Source: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment