Friday, August 28, 2009

Arnold Schwarzenegger invited ShahRukh Khan to Washington to diffuse tension


The Terminator hero, Arnold Schwarzenegger, who presently is decorating seat of Governorship of California, has invited Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan to meet him on September 20 in Washington as an effort to diffuse tension resulted from the alleged detention of Shah Rukh Khan US border officials in a New York airport last weekend।



Shah Rukh, who is featured in the list of ‘50 Most Influential People’ told experience at the Newark Airport to be embarrassing. It is still uncertain whether Mr. Khan would accept this invitation. In meantime he has signed £125 million deal with Fox-Searchlight in US to distribute his latest movie ‘My Name is Khan’ that is based on racial tension as erupted aftermath of 9/11 terror attacks.

After retuning back to India, he said, “I am scared of authorities and rules, so I try to follow the rules of the country I travel to,” he said. He again said, “Whenever I am in America, I have to report at least two hours in advance while traveling within the country for security reasons - they ask me to take off my clothes and shoes, and I do that. “But I never experienced this kind of treatment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment