Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trina Turk Gift With Purchase: A Reader Writes Back


Thanks to insider information she read here at Spoiled Pretty, Leah from Denver went to her local Nordstrom and scooped up Clinique's Trina Turk's Gift With Purchase...

Thanks for the tip on the Clinique GWP! I not only got the awesome Trina Turk bag and the original 8pc set, I also got an ADDITIONAL bag of goodies! I had to share it with someone that would appreciate it, and so you could give any other Denver readers a tip (I was at the Cherry Creek Mall Nordie's). I even attached a picture (above) because there was so much good stuff. I bought the Superdefense moisturizer. Such a good deal.

Thanks!
Leah

You're welcome, Leah. Anytime, girl.

Get your own Trina Turk cosmetic bag filled with Clinique goodies - free with any Clinique purchase of $25 or more, now through November 22...only at Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment