Monday, November 10, 2008

New...NARS Multiple Bronzer!!!



Shut the front door! NARS, you are too good to me...

This was my thought upon learning that the iconic Multiple is now available as a bronzer. Like the original Multiple, this oil free, cream-to-powder bronzing stick can be used to contour and add warmth to the eyes, lips, cheeks or body. Plus the new anti-oxidant rich formula strengthens, supports and repairs skin.

Available in three shades: Tuomota (for light to medium complexions w/ golden yellow undertones), Malaysia (for medium to dark complexions with red undertones - great for tanned skin) and Rapa Nui (for dark complexions with red undertones).

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get my mitts on the Multiple Bronzer. Malaysia, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment