Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bey, You're Just Too Funky For Me...


It seems that Beyonce - or rather her alter ego, Sasha Fierce – has been channeling Thierry Mugler lately. For the last few weeks - in photo op after photo op - she's been seen wearing a vaguely familiar, futuristic-looking robotic glove. I couldn't quite place it...until I came across new promos for her upcoming album – one of which has her sporting the very famous Thierry Mugler Motorcycle Corset from 1992.

Both the glove and the corset were featured in George Michael's Too Funky video, which was directed by Thierry Mugler. I wonder if, in her mission to one-up Rihanna, Beyonce will resurrect any other crazy fashions from that video.

Not beauty related, I realize...but it gives me a reason to share Too Funky with all of you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment