Saturday, November 8, 2008

Simplest Smoky Eye: DuWop Shadowlift

For the simplest smoky eye, you just need one product...DuWop Shadowlift. No brushes. No fussing. No kidding.

Just apply a small dot of Shadowlift in Surf (sheer taupe) onto the center of the eyelid. Then blend inward toward the nose, outward, and a smidge above the crease. Dab, don't rub. And voila...a smoky eye so chic that it looks like you had help. Well, technically you did, but I won't tell.

I'm rockin' this look right now...and I don't have to tell you how haute it looks. It's just a shame that I'm wasting it sitting at my parents' house, typing on my laptop. Anyway...

As a bonus, while you're going about your day/night looking smokin' hot with your simple smoky eye, Shadowlift's anti-aging and skin perfecting ingredients are hard at work - oxygenating, nourishing and toning the delicate eyelid area.

Shadowlift's crease-resistant formula is available in three other lovely shades: Heat (pink gold), Spirit (soft champagne) and Solé (vibrant bronze).

Available at Sephora and duwop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment