Monday, November 24, 2008

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner Tastes Like You Bought It At GNC


I'm a big fan of L'Oreal (it doesn't get much better than HIP JellyBalm or Skin Genesis Daily Moisturizer Oil-Free Lotion), but I've got something to say about their Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner and it isn't pretty.

The preservative-free, fragrance-free lip soother is 96% natural and does a decent job of conditioning lips while adding a sheer tint to your pucker. But must it taste and smell like old-school Metamucil? For real, it tastes like some supplement that you'd buy at GNC.

Surely there's a way to add some fruit juices or bubblegum essence to this product without rendering it carcinogenic. Don't ask me how, I'm no scientist...just putting it out there. And it's $10! I don't know about you, but if I'm shelling out that much for .11 ounces of lip balm, I want some flava.

No comments:

Post a Comment