Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rudolph The Red Hued Lip Balm


I have an aversion to Christmas ads, songs, decorations and other paraphenalia unleashed too early. It’s like the day after Halloween, my local Macy’s is dressed up like Santa’s workshop. And while driving in my car, I spastically click the radio dial to find a station NOT playing Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”

But when the retailers push beauty products inspired by one of my favorite Christmas specials*, my Grinch-like behavior takes a time out. This Rudolph Set of Lip Balms includes Rudolph’s Rockin’ Raspberry, Bumble’s Blueberry Blast, Hermey’s Peppermint Twist and Clarice’s Berry Bubblegum.

* Daneen’s favorite Christmas cartoon specials:

1) Chipmunk Christmas
2) Ziggy’s Gift
3) Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
4) The Smurfs Christmas Special
5) Twas The Night Before Christmas
6) Christmas Comes To Pacland

No comments:

Post a Comment