Tuesday, July 19, 2011

X Men First Class Movie Review

Hi Lovelies! How are you doing? I hope you’re doing better than me! haha...For me... actually something horrible happened. My car recently got broke down.. darn it! So I might be busy with my car and have even less time to blog =( ...

So if you feel generous and would like to help me out with my car trouble, I would greatly appreciated! If not, it’s of course totally fine, please support me in other ways such as sub to my YouTube channel Or visiting my shop/blog .. etc.. ^__^ <3

 Here is the button to help out. You can also find that at the side bar.








 So today I am going to do a movie review, I actually saw this a little while back I think...~ In case you haven’t notice ( which I think it’s really hard NOT to notice) there are A LOT of super hero movies lately. I blame spiderman I guess. ( Although I do like spiderman!) There are of course a share of super hero movies that I don’t like ....




 Unlike many other sequel movies, X Men First Class is not a “ sequel” to the previous movies. It goes back to the beginning of how X men started. When the professor was still young...


I did not read X Men growing up ( In my defense, I say it is a guy comic?) So I don’t know the story but 1 of the memorable character was the blue girl.. ( because she’s blue... ) 


In this movie, you get to see how she become from good to evil. The struggles she went through, many things we can actually relate to. I wouldn’t say it’s very sophisticated movie, but deep enough to either teach or remind us of important things in life.

It is also about how everyone was trained to better control their powers. 


Special Effect wise, it’s definitely awesome nothing much to complain about


One funny thing is that everything looks so high tech except the tv is still so small and in black and white . ( It is suppose to be in the Kennedy’s age) 


I guess the only thing I would kinda of complain about is costume design. Which I think is often problematic with super hero movies. Since they want to stick with the original costumes. ( & I guess, if I known the story I would feel it’s awkward if they change the costume) but often I would see designs that are “ obviously” directly came from a comic and in turn made the movie much less realistic. 


Tell me if you think you’re going to take this bad guy seriously with that “comic” helmet...


( The guy on left have some serious/obvious work done on his face.. I remember watching him when I was little, and he had MUCH more wrinkles back then! )


Overall I rate this movie 4.2 stars. I thought it was great to see a X Men not focus on that 


Wolverine guy anymore. =P Although he did appear for a total of maybe 5 seconds? & his only line was “ F*** Off “... after seeing Lindsay Lohan’s 18 second youtube commercial for 25k... I am pretty sure Hugh Jackman got a load for that 5 seconds too! lol.. 



Have you watch the movie? 

Would you watch it?



xoxo HitominNeko xoxo






Hitomineko

No comments:

Post a Comment