Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Make Up For Ever Custom Lashes

While in Miami for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, I stopped by the Make Up For Ever booth at my hotel, The Raleigh Hotel, which also happened to be Fashion Week headquarters. Make Up For Ever was an official sponsor of the event - and so they set up shop and were making made-to-order lashes for Fashion Week revelers. You could customize a pair of their fashion lashes with glitter, feathers and other fun accessories - like mini butterflies and bows. I accessorized mine with gold and pink glitter, and black and white feathers.

I wore mine to the Skintimate/Mara Hoffman Swim Show after party (more on that later). At first, I felt a little bit silly - but after a while, I started to embrace the lashes. I mean, where better to rock flashy fringe than Miami Fashion Week?

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment