Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray

Welcome to Miami...bienvenito a Miami!
I've gotta hand it to my Miami mamacitas. Summer in your city is no joke. No wonder y'all walk around half dressed in the middle of the day.

While covering Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim as a correspondent for Mary Kay, I must have lost 10 lbs. in water weight just sweating my ass off. That kind of heat and humidity typically turn my face into an oil slick of BP proportions. Luckily, I came prepared.

Two days before departure, I visited my local Sephora store and picked up a bottle of Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray, which controls shine and keeps your makeup as you applied it all day long.

De-Slick absorbs excess sebum and deflects surface shine with state-of-the-art light dispersing particles. The problem-solving, hypoallergenic formula mists on, feels weightless, and sets makeup so it endures all day! The patent pending Temperature Control Technology actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to hold foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place. The sprayer, unlike others on the market, delivers a micro-fine mist that distributes product evenly over the skin.

While in Miami, De-Slick Spray was the only thing that kept me from looking like you could fry some chicken on my mug. Muchas gracias, Urban Decay!

No comments:

Post a Comment