Monday, July 25, 2011

Makeup Mondays With Mario: Photo Friendly Foundation


Celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic is answering your burning beauty questions!!! Every Monday, he will answer a beauty/skin care question as part of a weekly column on Spoiled Pretty, Makeup Mondays with Mario.


Hi!

My wedding is in a month and I'm looking for a foundation base that would look perfect in photos. I know I should avoid products with SPF, but is there any specific product recommendation I could get, Mario? It would be much appreciated!!!

Sara
Hi Sara,

Congradulations! A great foundation to use on your wedding day is Dior's Diorskin Sculpt Line-Smoothing Lifting Makeup. I'm a fan of lifting and line-smoothing products, regardless of age.

I recommend applying this foundation with Sigma's Synthetic Face Kit. The kit comes with three face brushes that can be used with liquid or powder products. Buff the Diorskin Sculpt makeup onto your skin using the flat top Kabuki brush for a flawless looking, high definition effect. Good luck and best wishes on your big day!

Thanks for visiting Makeup Mondays with Mario!

xo,
Mario

Got a question for Mario? Email your makeup and skin care queries to spoiledprettyquestions@gmail.com, and check back next Monday to read Mario's expert advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment