Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Miami, Mary Kay and Mercedes-Benz - Oh My!

A few weekends ago, I attended Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2012 in Miami, as a correspondent for Mary Kay - and they put me up in a gorgeous room at Fashion Week headquarters, The Raleigh Hotel.

I had the most fabulous time in South Beach, getting acquainted with the Coyne PR beauty girls and the other blogger correspondents, Annie Tomlin from BellaSugar.com and Lizzie Dunlap from RealBeauty.com.

In between makeovers, delish dinners and runway shows, I was also able to schedule some mojito-sipping downtime with one of my BFFs, Aimee.

If you're ever in Miami, I highly recommend the Raleigh Hotel. The rooms, service and ambiance were incredible - and the picturesque pool was just the cherry on top.

I had the time of my life...and I owe it all to you, Mary Kay!

The Raleigh Hotel beach

Me and my homegirl, Aimee

I've been craving Mojitos all summer, so I stocked up in Miami!

Modeling the Carmen Marc Valvo retro swimsuit I bought at Rue La La and the Dolce Vita wedges I bought at Ideeli.

The Cojito (coconut rum mojito) at Ola Miami is the yummiest cocktail I've ever tasted!

This cotton candy dessert at Barton G was, seriously, almost 3 feet tall.

The famous Raleigh Hotel pool


No comments:

Post a Comment