Monday, February 28, 2011

Makeup Mondays With Mario: Fill In The Beauty Blanks


Celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic is answering your burning beauty questions!!! Every Monday, he will answer a beauty/skin care question as part of a weekly column on Spoiled Pretty, Makeup Mondays with Mario.

This week, it's my turn to ask a question or two...or six. To mix it up, I've asked Mario to play a game of Fill In The Beauty Blanks...

1) The first beauty product I ever bought was a Stila brush - #15, I think.
2) My favorite drugstore beauty product is L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
3) Every woman should own Eye M Glam highlighter.
4) Splurge on foundation and save your money on lip gloss/lipstick.
5) Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in RD 165 is a universally flattering red lipstick.
6) La Mer, beautyblender, Dior are my three favorite beauty brands
.

Got a question for Mario? Email your makeup and skin care queries to spoiledprettyquestions@gmail.com, and check back next Monday to read Mario's expert advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment