Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Cuts Her Hair

Jennifer Aniston debuted a new do while promoting her new comedy "Just Go With It" in Madrid. I love a lob (long bob) - as you can tell from my updated Twitter avatar...it's my signature style. But I'm not digging it on Jen. Is it just me or does it make her look older? She looks tired, right? Perhaps the the lighter blond is washing her out a bit. I think a little lipstick would have helped to sell me on this new look.

I've heard time and time again that "women of a certain age" should wear their hair shorter...well, if this doesn't disprove that myth, I don't know what does.

This haircut probably seemed like a fun idea at the time, but I predict that Jen will soon regret it (kinda like her fling with John Douchebag Mayer).

What do you think? Does Jen's new cut make the cut?

No comments:

Post a Comment