Thursday, May 21, 2009

Copy Alexis Bledel's Bold Lip Look

I envy the way Alexis Bledel pulls off a bold lip. So using some of my new favorite products from mark, I set out to replicate the look.

The video is a little on the long side (did you know that long-winded is my middle name?) but there's a surprise at the end.

Hang in there for a sneak peek at an amazing 3-in-1 lip product from Avon (to be released later this summer.

Products featured in video:

* mark Get In Line Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Hook Up (available June 2009)

* mark Lip Exotics Lip Lacquer Hook Up ( in Fever)

* Kaia 3-In-1 Sustainable Bamboo Cleansing Cloths (I remove the lipgloss with one)

* Avon Pro 3-in-1 Lip Wand (available July 2009)


For more video product reviews and tips, click here for Spoiled Pretty TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment