Monday, May 11, 2009

Phone A Friend About REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

You know you've hit the beauty jackpot when you can't wait to call your mom/sister/BFF and tell her to put said product on her shopping list...which is exactly what I did after trying REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask, a facial treatment formulated to dramatically remove dead cells, smooth lines, and help prevent the appearance of spots and blackheads.

On Saturday, after Amber gushed about her blonde bombshell transformation (at the hands of master colorist, Jason Backe), I dished about my fab new skincare find.

After I slathered the citrus-scented mask on my mug and waited the requisite 10 minutes, I was a bit disappointed. Surely the fact that the peel wasn't tingling, burning, or sizzling my skin meant that I would soon add this product to my 'beauty busts' list, right? Wrong.

After rinsing it off, my skin was soft, decongested and remarkably radiant; while Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask may gentle on the skin, it does a phenomenal job of bustin' up stubborn blackheads. Post-peel, my complexion was so A-list celeb dewy, I didn't recognize my own skin.

So if you suffer from dullness, fine lines and/or clogged pores, run out and get you some REN. And once you've used it and are thoroughly impressed (which I know you will be), spread the word and phone a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment