Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stick Em Up: Miss Oops Show Stoppers


I always considered my small bust a curse, especially because the junk in my trunk makes me feel slightly unbalanced. But as I get older, I'm learning to love the girls. At 30, they still defy gravity, which means that (in many cases) bras are optional. But just because you can go bra-less doesn't necessarily mean it's to be done. In fact, sometimes it's just plain inappropriate. You ladies know what I mean. Which is why, under strapless, backless and thin knits, I rely on my secret weapon: Miss Oops Show Stoppers.

These adhesive silicone nipple covers are the perfect weapon to prevent "perk out." Show Stoppers are tapered at the edges making them invisible under garments. Plus they're reusable up to 15 times.

Miss Oops Show Stoppers are summer must haves; and I don't leave home without them when I travel to NYC for Fashion Week. Go get you some at missoops.com. You're welcome...it's my pleasure to keep you, ahem, abreast of undergarment innovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment