Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nectarine Mint Anti-Bacterial Products at Bath & Body Works

I'd like to give a big shout-out to my co-worker, Kate, for introducing me to Bath & Body Work's new scent, Nectarine Mint. Last week, she took advantage of a sale and picked up an arsenal of Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps. She generously gifted two bottles to the second floor bathroom of my office building, one of which was in the line's newest scent.

The mouth-watering fragrance is fruity, with a twist. Unfortunately, for now, there are only five products available in Nectarine Mint. But, hopefully, the brand will soon expand the scent's offerings.

Hit up your local Bath & Body Works store or check out bathandbodyworks.com and try my new favorite fragrance. For a limited time, the anti-bacterial hand soaps are 3 for $10 (originally $5 each).

No comments:

Post a Comment