Saturday, November 24, 2007

This Line Takes The Cupcake!

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve undoubtedly heard about Oprah’s Favorite Things of 2007 list. Though Oprah made some fine choices, I have one recommendation for the media mogul.


If I had a list, I’d call it ‘The D-List’ (original, I know) - and everything on it would be from Jaqua’s Buttercream Frosting line of products. I’ve been using the Buttercream Frosting Exfoliating Body Polish, Shower Crème, and Hand Crème for a couple of weeks, and my enthusiasm has not waned. In fact, my fondness grows stronger every day. Not only do the Buttercream Frosting products pamper my parched skin, they smell like heaven - a sweet tooth’s version of heaven, anyway.


Like vanilla frosting with a hint of fresh strawberries, Jaqua's Buttercream Frosting products smell so much like the real thing, I have to remind myself that they're not edibile. I can only hope that Jaqua is developing hair care, shaving cream, toothpaste, antiperspirant, and contact lens solution…so that every square inch of me can smell saccharinely sweet.

Spoiled Pretty tip: while you’re on the Jaqua website, sign up to become a Jaqua VIP (no purchase necessary, and it’s free). Be the first to find out about new Jaqua products, special discounts and best of all, freebie offers only available to Jaqua VIP members.

No comments:

Post a Comment