Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kathy Griffin Is Going Straight To Hell

By the looks of promos for Kathy Griffin’s new special, she took my advice and ditched the blunt bangs. Was I right, or was I right? Kathy looks great! The preview is pretty brief, so I can’t tell whether she’s had help from hair extensions, a great blowout, or Botox. Whichever it is, I could really care less. Good for her…it takes ten years off the Emmy-winning comedienne.

I love Kathy and have been a die-hard devotee for years (I mean, only a superfan could appreciate her hilarity on Celebrity Mole: Hawaii). I can’t wait to see what she has to say about the Hollywood hapless on her sixth stand-up original for Bravo.

Kathy Griffin: Straight To Hell” airs Thursday, November 29 at 9 PM ET/PT. Watch what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment