Friday, November 2, 2007

I Scream, You Scream

As a little girl, my favorite flavor and scent was vanilla. Not much has changed since then, as I still have a bit of a sweet tooth – and not just when it comes to food. That’s why I am so excited to try Organix Soft & Silky Vanilla Silk Blow Dry Cream.

It’s made with 100% Tahitian Vanilla Bean Oils and silk amino proteins to nourish and strengthen hair. Organix promises that the cream's "heat memory" lengthens the life of your style, while providing thermal protection from the heat of blow dryers, curling irons, and other hair styling tools. And Lucky Magazine says it smells like vanilla ice cream.

Why am I still writing about this and not out buying it?

Organix products are available at Target, Walmart, Walgreen’s, Amazon.com, and CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment