Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Your Turn To Shine

Lately, my hair has been looking quite dull. But I was getting tired of piling on shine products, just to have them build up and weigh down my hair. I’d heard glowing (no pun intended) reviews of John Frieda’s Luminous Color Glaze – so I decided to buy a bottle to see if it also deserved the Spoiled Pretty stamp of approval. I’m happy to report that my $9.99 was money well spent.

Luminous Color Glaze is the first easy-to-use, at-home treatment from John Frieda Collection that delivers the results of a professional salon glaze, right in the shower. This easy-to-use gel-creme formula turns the light on dull, lackluster hair – adding a hint of glossy color and multi-dimensional shine.

Immediately, I noticed that my hair was more visibly shiny, and silky – to boot. After 3-5 uses, it promises increased shine, a hint of glossy color, and subtly blended grays. After 6-8 uses, you’ll notice multi-dimensional shine, rich color, and gray hairs concealed.

Luminous Color Glaze is not a permanent hair color, so it will not lift or lighten color. Ammonia and peroxide-free, it’s safe for damaged or processed hair.

John Frieda products are available at your local drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment