Friday, November 30, 2007

Iny, Miny, Miney...Forest


My first kiss of the week belonged to Dylan. But by Monday, I had my lips all over Chris. On Tuesday, I let Tyler steal a smooch before meeting up with Johnny for some serious lip action. Thursday was pretty busy, as I puckered up with Eric and David – at the same time! Today, I’m all about Forest, who gave me some sugar on my way to work.

Before your imagination starts running wild – allow me to explain. This post is a kiss and tell, but it’s not what you’re thinking. I am still very happily married, but my lips are having a love affair with Kissable Couture, a new lip gloss collection created by Keisha Nash-Whitaker and celebrity makeup artist AJ Crimson (whose clients include Fergie, Keyshia Cole, Christina Milian, Missy Elliot, and Alec Wek).

The fall collection, titled First Kiss, is comprised of seven shades; my favorite is Forest, a beautiful bordeaux, named after Keisha’s husband (the amazingly talented writer/director/and Academy Award-winning actor – yes, that Forest).

In the tube, some may find the ombre hues a bit daunting. But be not afraid - each gloss dresses lips in sumptuous color that is surprisingly wearable.

Kissable Couture is a must-have addition to every woman’s winter (makeup) wardrobe. And for only $22, everyone can afford to wear couture!

To dress your lips in luxury, visit kissablecouture.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment