Friday, November 2, 2007

Have You Found The One?


Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue perfume has been a favorite among women since its debut in 2001. Its mixture of Sicilian Citron, Granny Smith Apple, White Rose, and Amber is nice, but I never understood the hype. So on a recent trip to Sephora, when a saleswoman asked me if I’d like to try Dolce & Gabbana’s new fragrance, The One…well, I almost took a pass. But, as a beauty blogger, I have an obligation to neutrally report beauty news. I’m glad that I took one for the team because The One is warm, sensual, and sweet – just like we always dreamed ‘the one’ would be.

“The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes.”

The One is available at Amazon.com, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment