Monday, July 18, 2011

Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer

My natural nails, sans polish, are so dull that I'm kind of embarassed to go without polish. So when I saw Revlon's new Crazy Shine Nail Buffer at my local CVS, I snatched it up. And, let me tell you...the name is accurate. Crazy accurate, in fact. My iPhone photo above doesn't do the shine justice.

The double sided buffer smoothes and evens out the nail surface - creating an outrageous, mirror-like finish. The tool promises to create 400% more shine than bare nails. To be honest, I couldn't tell you the difference between a 100% and 400% increase in shine, but I will say that it looks like I'm wearing a clear topcoat on my nails. And this was achieved in about three minutes (all 10 nails) - no drying time necessary. What I also love is that you can use the white side on polished nails - to restore shine when your mani is looking a lil murky.

Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer retails for $3.99 - but right now it's on sale at CVS for $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment