Monday, July 18, 2011

Gold 'N Hot 1875 Watt Foldable Handle Travel Dryer

To get my relaxed hair poker straight after shampooing, I rely on a comb/pik attachment when blow drying. I own a “universal” pik attachment that fits perfectly on my beloved Conair Infiniti Pro, which is fine 99% of the time. But a full-sized dryer is a bit bulky to travel with, especially when you’re a chronic overpacker like myself.

Problem is that most travel hair dryers have a wide barrel that isn’t compatible with pik attachments. For what seems like forever, I’ve searched for a travel dryer that comes with a pik attachment – to no avail. After endlessly searching in stores and trolling the Internet, it got to a point that looking for travel dryer with a comb attachment became – to steal a phrase from Cher Horowitz – "as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie."

But a few weeks ago, my pik attachment prayers were answered. While browsing around Folica.com, I came across the Gold 'N Hot 1875 Watt Foldable Handle Travel Dryer. Folica.com sent me a sample to review and take on my trip to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami this past weekend (more on that later) – and after using it, I can tell you that it is exactly what I’ve been searching for all of this time. In fact, this travel dryer is so fabulous that you could use it as your regular dryer.

Unlike many travel dryers which are just glorified fans blowing hot air on your hair, the Gold 'N Hot 1875 Watt Foldable Handle Travel Dryer has all the power of a full-size dryer but in a lightweight, foldable model complete with concentrator and comb attachments! Two speed and heat settings along with tourmaline conditioning and worldwide dual voltage ensure that you have perfectly styled hair no matter where you travel. And how cute is the giraffe motif on the sides of the dryer?

Whether or not you use a pik attachment, the Gold 'N Hot 1875 Watt Foldable Handle Travel Dryer is an excellent buy. And did I mention that Folica.com has it marked down from $50 to just $29.99? Bottom line: this travel dryer blows the competition away.

No comments:

Post a Comment